Saturday 9 November 2013

almost time to deck the halls

This year we will again be participating in one of the most vibrant and varied craft sales in the city - hosted by Winnipeg Centre Vineyard! I have been shopping the sale since it began 5 years ago and was thrilled to be a vendor last year (though it didn't leave a lot of time to for ME to shop).
We will again have an assortment of rustic inspired bunting (including the one in the photo - by far the favourite of the bunch from 2012), burlap banners, burlap wreaths and yarn wrapped wreaths. Variations will be even better this year after some successful fabric shopping south of the border...
This year attending the sale in Winnipeg's downtown will be particularly special for me. I started teaching the Arts at an elementary school just around the corner from the Vineyard in September. I am learning as much, if not more from my students as they are from me, and I can't begin to explain how passionate I feel about connecting with this community after spending more time there.
Look forward to seeing you November 30th from 10-4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment