Sunday 28 April 2013

First comes love...


So the saying goes "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage..." Well in my life (so far) that has been the order of things. For my creative outlet (a.k.a. HEMdesign), however, I have kinda worked backwards... You see I started out with design and decor targeted towards babys and kids, inspired by my own littles ones Hadley, Ellis and Madden (HEM). After a successful run of Christmas decor at various craft sales around the city this past season I have been encouraged to branch out...

Presenting our new line of bunting / banners / garland (whatever you like to call it!) that celebrate love and marriage. Just in time for Valentine's Day I hand cut 25 little red felt hearts and lovingly sewed them into a sweet garland, complete with red velvet ribbons at the end to tie them wherever your heart desires.

And there is more! Please visit our Etsy shop for details.

In the coming weeks I will also be featuring some lovely and very talented people currently working in the wedding industry here in Winnipeg. So follow me, I wanna hold your hand on your journey through life's wonderful phases (no matter which order you choose to do them in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment